Glass railing DESIGN – FABRICATION – INSTALLATION
WE CAN CREATE CENTERPIECE FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING.INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR GLASS RAILINGS FOR STAIRWAYS, DECKS AND BALCONIES OFFER A UNIQUE, CONTEMPORARY AND LOW PRICE AND GREAT APPEARANCE.
Maximize your space with US Glass railing’s and glass railing systems. Cleanly-designed, high-quality handrails, cap rails and railing bases for both fascia and top installation. Create space with an uninterrupted view. Our railing system is available for any location, interior or exterior space, from the smallest private residence to commercial projects.
With our extensive knowledge of building code requirements, pipe and tube bending, stamping or laser cutting, we can produce the products your project demands. Let our team create the solution you have been searching for.
Glass railing is the pinnacle of modern design. It gives the sleek lines and full views that allows light to travel and create space where there was none. This is a trend that will never faze out. Less is Definity more.
Safety of course is our top priority. All residential and commercial building codes are met with our custom glass panels. All our glass railing options are created to support laminated and tempered glass panels that are 1/2” or 9/16” thick. These thicknesses will create a solid barrier that will put your mind at ease.
The Glass railing system is safe for children and pets because it is smooth, and the panels are fewer than 2” from the posts. Best of all, our stainless steel posts and glass clips for Glass Railing are designed to make installation simple. After the post foot cover is placed over the base plate, the clips can simply be screwed onto the pre-drilled posts. Each clip is individually packaged with the screws needed to mount them to the posts. Our glass clips attach to any of our stainless steel post styles, and can be powder coated to match the rest of your system. Glass clips are sold independent of the posts, but it is easy to calculate how many clips you will need for your project. For each end post, you will need 2 glass clips, while corner posts and center posts will each use 4. Posts for glass can be spaced up to 4’ apart.
Glass railings can be configured in four ways. By using metal Glass Posts, Glass Round Standoff Pin, or a Glass Base Rail.
BASE SHOE GLASS RAILING
The base railing is one of the more open, full view options available when it comes to railing systems. The lines are continuous, and the views are completely unobstructed. Metal is used along the bottom of the railing. Although unnecessary, a slender metal railing cap can be added to the top of the railing. However, for a continuous look, the glass panels can act as the system’s handrail—there’s no need to add a wooden or metal handrail.
Our Shoe-mount Glass systems are a cantilevered guardrail, where the glass is held exclusively in the base or “Shoe”. The top rail and posts are eliminated, providing a full view. Here are a few details about this system:
- Glass is secured in a continuous, full-length solid aluminum base (shoe)
- The shoe is available in a wide variety of colors and textures
- 1/2″ clear tempered or tempered-laminated glass with flat-polished edges and dubbed square corners. Other glass colors and patterns are available.
- All mechanical attachments are made with high-quality stainless steel hardware—all of which is concealed from view
- We produce a higher quality product by fabricating your guardrails in a controlled shop environment, to the exact dimensions and requirements of your project. This can’t be achieved by onsite fabrication—as others do.
Frameless Glass Railings
Glass Railing on Mini-Posts
Frameless Glass fence
FRAMELESS GLASS RAILING
- For the ultimate in unobstructed view, Our Frameless Glass systems eliminates the top rail, so there is virtually no framework obstructing your view. Here are a few details about this system:Posts are available in a wide variety of colors and textures from heavy gauge aluminum, steel, or stainless steel tubing,,,,
- Posts are available in a wide variety of colors and textures from heavy gauge aluminum, steel, or stainless steel tubing
- Brushed nickel glass clamps
- All mechanical attachments are made with high-quality stainless steel hardware—most of which is concealed from view
- Railings are manufactured in a controlled shop environment, to the exact dimensions and requirements of your project resulting in a higher-quality product
GLASS RAILING SYSTEM ON MINI POST
The Mini Post frameless glass railing system can be used in a multitude of ways. Mini posts are larger than the pin system, making for more versatility and accommodating for larger panels. this mini-post system is ideal for glass balconies, fencing, pools, patio areas, terraces and can be an effective safety railing system. There are a number of options when choosing the mini-post railing system including base, core, edge, or side mounted designs. The sleek bottom mini stainless-steel posts are designed to accommodate glass with thicknesses and durability for outdoor weather and winds. We have a choice of glass color and tints available to act as a privacy screen. Or clear views to show case your patio. With building code and safety always in mind, we have we provide a number of railing options and glass options making this a truly customizable.
Rest assured we have kept the Northeast tumultuous weather in mind. Our Glass Clips are strong and can hold up against the storm. Manufactured out of 316 stainless steel, they are 2” tall by 2 1/2” wide and can accommodate 1/2” and 3/8” tempered glass, as well as 9/16” laminated tempered glass. We recommend using 1/2” and 3/8” tempered glass for most residential projects and 9/16” laminated tempered glass for commercial projects and applications where added strength and durability is desired.
Let US Glass upgrade the look and feel of your deck or home. For more information about our glass railing system, or to get a quote for your project, fill out this brief contact form. One of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours. We look forward to creating a beautiful railing design with you!
280 Chestnut st Newark, NJ 07105
300 Carnegie Center Dr #150, Princeton, NJ 08540